Thursday, May 14, 2009

doce semana. uno dia.

so, the baby is now supposedly the size of a lime. I don't think I can call him that though- it just sounds too weird.

in other news, we heard the heartbeat for the first time today. man, is that little guy quick. and p.s. the goop stuff is absolutely disgusting. somebody needs to invent an alternative.
the baby is still making me sick, it's been rather frequent this past week (as in every night but one I believe). It's making it hard to do anything at night. =p

more awful names:
Eunike • L'Unique • Uniquee (really, people???)

1 comment:

  1. I <3 the heartbeat of little Uniquee Lime Ortiz! :D

    (If people have to tell other people that their baby is unique, doesn't that mean that the baby is really just like everyone else...?)

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...