Tuesday, May 26, 2009

week 13. day 5.

I am finally getting to the point where I can definitely notice the growth of the belly. I still haven't gotten to the point where others can tell though. With the stress of my last quarter at RIT over and done with and now in the midst of prepping to move, we most likely will make the news public within the next two weeks or so.
My mama (and the rest of my family) was/were up this weekend, so she enjoyed doing the grandma thing and outfitting baby a bit. At some point perhaps I'll include photos, but first we have to get a computer that is actually fast enough for me to get images off my cards. Anyhow, my likes tend to favor the baby boys brighter colors, so this baby already has a wide variety of more "boyish" clothes. They're not trucks or dinos or anything, but apparently animals now fall in the boy section, too.
More later...

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you!!

    And, classic Winnie the Pooh is unisex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITING!!! hehe. and we'll be down this weekend and would love to lend a helping hand, or at the very least just see ya'll :) looking fwd to pix... hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited to see both of you. = )
    I'll have to weigh out my thoughts on classic pooh... I like the stories, but I don't know how much of the clothing I could go for.

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...