Monday, June 22, 2009

gymboree sale.















as one friend has reminded me, I really don't need to purchase too many clothes since i am sure i'll receive enough with baby showers, baby gifts, etc...  but gymboree had a $$0.99 sale that I couldn't pass up,  Each of these items was a buck, and I figured even if I don't use them this baby, I can always pass it along to someone else.
I did register at Buy Buy Baby last week, which was interesting... I feel like I mostly picked out practical stuff.  Ear thermometers, burp cloths, electric outlet covers... yeah, all the exciting stuff.  Plus I am not sure about certain things.  I do like the layout of their store better than Babies R Us though- they are under the Bed, Bath, and Beyond brand, so you can use B,B, & B coupons, and the store flows much more like a B, B, and B.




1 comment:

  1. oooh nice! i did notice that bed bath n beyond had baby stuff but no baby registry... that might be why!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...