Tuesday, June 2, 2009

week 14. day 6.

::whispers::
hmmm, maybe I really am in the second trimester. and perhaps the morning/night sickness has made its exit. though I can't speak too loudly...

::resumes normal speaking voice::
Anyhoo moving continues. I'm getting my exercise in carrying boxes and going up and down stairs. The baby's room, which doubles as the guest room and features a storage/linen closet should still be pretty roomy. I plan on some major yard saling/craigslisting/etc this summer to add some fun touches to the house in general.
This is what we're looking at for the first leg of babydom as far as sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...