Thursday, June 18, 2009

week 17. day 1.

hooray for macs... nothing to do with baby, but it does make my life happier.  actually I guess it does help with your connection to baby since we finally have a computer not listed as ancient (my laptop used to be our new one at nearly 4 years old), and I can now upload photos as well as scan and whatnot.  = )

the baby has grown to the size of... a turnip, which to me doesn't sound cute at all, so I am thinking more large orange?  that's not really all that cute either though.  oh well.  

more later.  with photos perhaps.

3 comments:

  1. Turnips are totally cute. They've got those little round faces and that stand-up hair. Again, totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grapefruit, mango, sweet pepper, beefsteak tomatoe... any of those better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mango... perhaps. though it just makes me think tropical all around.

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...