Thursday, August 27, 2009

2008 popular names.

the names of choice for last year have been released:













When I was little I disliked having the most popular name, mainly because it meant that there was always at least one other Sarah in whatever group I was hanging in.  A few names I like are in the top 10, so now I might end up reconsidering them, at least a little bit.  I'm not one for being one of several, I guess.  I'd rather a more unique name, and for me, that means it probably shouldn't be in the top 10.

For all interested in knowing where we are in the "naming process," the baby will not be named until he or she has officially entered the world (his/her birthdate).  We have been tossing around some pretty intense lists of names, and they are all still in the voting process of whether or not they shall be considered when we need them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...