Tuesday, August 18, 2009

week 25. day 6.

I figured it was about time for some more of these...  I keep forgetting to actually take the pictures.  Ironic I guess for me being a photographer, but still remembering to take photos of your tummy really isn't all that easy to keep in mind.  



















As you can obviously see from the photos, baby ortiz has grown ALOT.  According to weekly email updates, we have now reached the stage where baby weighs in at a rutabaga, but is a much different shape (thankfully!).  He/she is long and lean, about 13 1/2 inches, but weighs approximately a pound and a half.  This little one is definitely an active one, generally in the morning, after dinner, and then between one and three am.  

The heat is killing me, so last night david & I finally gave in and bought an AC, which already is my new best friend.  As my mama keeps reminding me, I have my own personal internal heater, and it's working far too well.  I'm not really a heat/humidity person at any time of the year, so this isn't helping AT ALL.

This past weekend was spent visiting siblings, parents, and one set of grandparents.  It was crazy and fun, as always, but this time we got to bring entertainment in the form of an ultrasound video and the heartbeat monitor.  My brother, Gabriel (6), was thrilled that he finally could listen to my stomach and hear something.  He's been trying for months.

Anyhoo, I shall try to be a better updater on here, possibly with more photos... Baby shower #2 is this weekend, so that should have something to post.  = ) 

1 comment:

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...