Thursday, September 17, 2009

week 30. day 1.

Yay we're 3/4 of the way through!  So, only ten more weeks to go until the little one makes his or her arrival in the world.  According the weekly email, the baby is nearly 3 pounds (compare to a head of cabbage... apparently that whole myth of babies coming from cabbage patches resulted in preemies)




















and about 15.7 inches long.  During my nap today, I definitely saw little feet stretching out my belly.  Reminded me of this popular picture:





















And while google image searching for the previous photo I found:















Yes, that is a head of a stegosaurus... hung up like a dead deer head.  Weird.
And if you choose to see what else you can buy for a baby, there's a:

Yikes, the things people buy for their children...

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Seuss was into those fake animal head plaque things too. Except his were more interesting.
    http://www.drseussart.com/taxi.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, much more interesting. If they weren't so stinkin expensive, this one is awesome:
    http://www.drseussart.com/details/taxi/bluegreen.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed. I wasn't suggesting you should buy one. I mearly posted that link so that could see all the ridiculous things he made. It is kinda neat that someone decided to sell replicas though.

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...