Friday, November 6, 2009

3 Top Rude Comments Thus Far

#1. "Are those even going to fit you?" - some 50 year old lady at a dept. store when I was purchasing a pair of non-maternity underwear 2 months ago... I said, "Yes, I think they will"... her response, "Are you sure? Did you try them on?"

#2. "Wow, you're the 4th person today I've seen who was knocked up." - a lady at a drive thru

#3. "WHOAAA... you're Huge!!!" -my priest, who is Australian (perhaps a cultural thing?) and does not have much tact with his words sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...