Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the cap of the cradle.

I have decided the grossest thing about babies that I have had to deal with, thus far, is cradle cap.  Dominic's is nowhere near as gross as the baby in the photo, and I think that is mostly due to the fact he has a full head of hair to cover up any scalp issues.  This past week I discovered some flakes in his hair, and figuring this was what it was, grabbed a comb and started scraping the poor baby's scalp... I mean..., investigating.
A little research about said that olive oil was a good, natural aid for getting rid of it.  So this morning's bath was preceded by a head massage, and now I have a baby who smells of pasta.  But, the cradle cap is disappearing, so I guess it is mostly a win situation.  And, anyhow, it is nowhere near his daddy's olive oil story...

1 comment:

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...