Friday, April 23, 2010

20 weeks. 3 days. (Post Birth)

So double Dominic's age ago, we were just seeing him for the first time ever in his 3D ultrasound.  Man, time does fly.  I (obviously) have been horrible about keeping up with this blog.  I do think about updating it, if that counts for anything.  Life just keeps moving though, and the thought usually vanishes into a pile of laundry or a pull of warm weather walks.  The little man is getting better about daily, somewhat regular naptimes, which has been extremely nice since I can then plan to get something done.  Hopefully I can get some posts up here about more than just how busy I am.



For a quick update on my little man::
He has more than doubled his birthweight -- at his 4 month check up, he was 17.5 pounds anad 26.5 inches.  I have no clue where the height is coming from.
Rolling over has happened both ways, and we are working on sitting up now... he prefers standing (while being steadied, of course).
I have discovered a surefire way of getting giggles... by making the weirdest sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...