Wednesday, May 26, 2010

hot hot hot. period.

Yack- this weather is already killing me.  I am not looking forward to the actual summertime.  The ONLY good thing about this weather is the speed at which it dries my wet laundry.  Speaking of laundry, this conversation on a friend's facebook status this morning encouraged me in the fact that I'm not the only one who takes forever for laundry to get from dirty pile to washing machine to drying rack to basket to folded to finally away...


Oh also, have you noticed how good I am getting about actually posting on a regular basis... (watch, I'll put this up, and then the surge of posts shall disappear).  I think the shorter blobs of info seem to be easier to write on a regular basis.  We'll see how long this lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...