Sunday, May 30, 2010

Latest Discovery!!!

I ran into a friend who works at Wegmans while I was running a quick errand the other day... I happened to mention that Dominic had been a cranky baby this week due to teeth poking through.  She has a younger baby but had been recommended these teething tablets from somebody else she knew (really, talking to people and finding out their remedies is the best!).  We purchased some of these said "teething tablets,"  and the results thus far are quite satisfactory.  They're homeopathic, which makes me happier, and they work, which makes Dominic happier, so I'd say it's a win-win situation.

To find out more directly from the source, check out:
http://www.hylands.com/products/teething.php

As the boy grows, I'm interested in checking out other remedies that they carry and will update accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...