Monday, June 14, 2010

long long Monday.

It's already after six o'clock, and finally my little, strong-willed protester has fallen asleep.  As Dom is now nearly 28" long and 21 lb., we had to graduate him to the next level carseat.  This means that when he falls asleep in the car, upon reaching our destination, he's woken up as we have to take him out of the seat.  Yesterday he took only 3 catnaps in the car, and today he took 2 really short ones.

All this really means is my day was uber long.  I got a whopping nothing done.  Oh wait, I carried the dry laundry upstairs and put away maybe 24 dishes... yup, that's it.  Not such a good day on the homefront.  I guess days like this have to happen though.

Now that he is asleep though I should go use my time wisely...

(Oh, and in case anyone is surprised at my more-than-frequent posting- I have decided to help empty out my crazy thought frantic brain at least 3 times a week by writing on here for 5-10 minutes.  That's my limit.  I can't give a blog much more time, but hey, if it helps me stay sane, that much I can give.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...