Friday, June 11, 2010

Mason Jars.

Saw this post over at TheKitchn.com within the past few months.  I honestly never remember when I see things; I usually star them in Google Reader, and the 2nd time I see it, I remember it.  As I am a HUGE fan of Mason Jars (MJ), I thought this would be a fun idea to start making my pantry more fun as well as super organized.  MJs are always fun to find at yard sales and whatnot as well.  This morning (see post below), I found 3 little tiny ones that I'll probably use for spices.  My counter/table in my kitchen presently has jars of all shapes and sizes filled with corks, pennies, beer caps, and other such randomness.  Hopefully though by the end of the summer, I can get my dried goods- grains, cereals, and such - organized more into jars.  We'll see how that goes.   I really need to make up a goal of what householdy things I would like to see accomplished by the end of the season.  More on that later.


Photo from thekitchn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...