Tuesday, July 6, 2010

airplane travels.

Can I just say that traveling with a 7 month old via airplane with a transfer halfway is making me crazy?  And I haven't even left my house yet.  Dom + I are headed south for the week to spend some time with my grandparents, who live in Norfolk, VA.  Heat and humidity, here we come!

I feel like I have gone through my checklists seventy-three times and packed and re-packed our bags once too many as well.  I figure some stuff I'll buy while down there, so I don't have to pack it (diapers, food for Dom, etc...).  And I aimed (and succeeded) at not having to check any luggage to avoid the $25 a bag check in fee.  It's $25 each way per bag, and I figured for that price I could just go buy a larger purse, if I wanted.  It turned out that I didn't even need that.  My carry-on is far smaller than is allowed, and I managed to fit all Dom's doo-dahs into an old shoulder bag I have.

So, off we go...  updates (and possibly tips learned from the trip) later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...