Friday, July 16, 2010

orange food and cereal puffs.

I am tired and working for the first time tomorrow since Dom was born, so tonight only pictures.


whoops.  3 orange things.  way to create some color variety, mom. 



and HA, caught red handed.  and like a good mother, I take a picture (after, of course, making sure he was in no danger).


one of his favorite activities, pulling the chairs around the room.



and Mr. Determination tackles his puffs (banana flavored Os sweetened with a little apple juice- they're not so bad... I tried a few to make sure they didn't taste too gross).




and last, but not least, another new favorite toy- this was only after he unrolled 
all the paper towels for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...