Wednesday, August 11, 2010

AWESOME site!!! {babysteals.com}

For mamas and mamas-to-be, and those that like to purchase lovely baby gifts.  =)

So, story first:
I went to my [usually] weekly Baby 'n' Me Zumba class at Luvaboos, and it turned out it was cancelled today, or at least Monique (the instructor) hadn't showed up.  However, I got to talking with the woman who was covering for the day, and amongst many other things, she told me about this site.  And, it already is looking quite awesome, and I've only seen one "steal" thus far.

Check it out:

BabySteals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...