Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mini little joys.

One of my favourite things about little people is listening to them learn to speak.  A few very short jots in these adventures...

Yesterday I told my little man goodbye by saying, "Goodbye Sweet Baby."  He replied, mimicking me exactly.  It was pretty adorable.

I've always said "snackerdoodles" when referring to snacks with D.  He, for the past 4 or 5 months, has called them "snacker-babas."  Today in church he asked for a "snacker-baba" at least 8 times in a row.  Finally, he looks at me, cocks his head to the side and says "snackerdoodle?"

So, we have this children's book 'Moo, Baa, LaLaLa' - a fabulous book by Sandra Boynton, our favourite board book writer.  David and I have been singing the title to the opening tune of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance.  Today Dominic took the most opportune moment to sing it, quite loudly, during the sermon.  Thankfully, we were in the back and I don't think anyone heard enough to make the connection.

On a non-talking note, I'm very proud to say my son can already clap out the beat to "We Will Rock You."  This can mostly be attributed to his Aunt Rachael and Uncle Josiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...