Friday, August 19, 2011

these days...

... are the longest of all.  Dom awoke this morning crying in pain.  Although he speaks very well for his age and has a good 150-200 words in his vocab, he could not help me find the source of pain this morning.  Ugh.  I feel horrible since I cannot "fix" whatever is wrong, and I'm sure he's just as frustrated with me not being able to.  All in all, it makes for a long day, and at 2pm, now that the little man is down for a nap, mama is feeling ready for one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...