Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Oh my geeseness!"

As said by my older dude this morning.  He dropped pencils on the floor, exclaiming "Oh my geeseness!"

Yesterday I asked him:
"Who like... apple slices?", as I put a pile of them on his tray.
All hesitation aside, he called out: "Jesus!"
I had to agree that he probably does.

Little O2 is measuring in at Week 24 (as of last Thursday) as an ear of corn...  I do not understand this one. He weighs a little over a pound and is pretty long, measuring nearly a foot!  He enjoys late nights and early mornings... ugh, a little preview to how much sleep I'll be getting come January.  Oh wait, who am I kidding - I'm already waking every 1-2 hours and ending up wide awake.  I've been having to fight to sleep in past 6:30... I feel like my parents, knowing my middle/high school habits, might chuckle at this.

This past week was insane, and I am greeting the dreary weather now with a to do list a mile long.  Last Thursday I shopped the pre-sale at Weepeats (the world's best consignment event - see post from 2 years back: http://twoortizesplusmore.blogspot.com/2009/09/week-31-day-1.html).  I have graduated from the mere attending of this event to now, consigning my own stuff and volunteering for a shift or two.  The perks to doing those are: getting in Thursday, so no Friday lines, and you are pretty much guaranteed to find what you want without having to fight anyone for it.  It's so worth it.  Check-out ends up being 10 minutes instead of nearly 2 hours.

I managed to make out with all Dom's fall/winter wardrobe, a $5 pair of Sorrel snowboots, bday/Christmas/big brother gifts, and several over the top cute things for the new little man.

Saturday I worked the sale for 8 hours, which meant all day on my feet.  Then, Sunday was Artist Row at the Public Market, at which I had a booth... meaning another 6-7 hours on my feet.  Needless to say, yesterday was a recuperation day.  And, also, that'd be my excuse for my not updating in over a week.

For those of you who've asked for one, a pregnant photo of me doesn't exist as of right now...  maybe at some point.

1 comment:

  1. two thoughts:
    1 - i agree with the others that a prego photo should exist (even though I get to see you quite often)

    2 - I'm glad Jesus likes apples.... :) he's too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...