So, we took our little man to his very first RIT Tigers hockey game tonight thanks to friends who had 3 tickets they were giving away.
The highlights from Dom's point of view:
- the zamboni machine
- the playing of "We Will Rock You," which thanks to his Aunt Rachael and Uncle Josiah, he could sing and clap along to
- requesting "Baa Baa Black Sheep" from the Pep Band - they didn't acquiesce
- receiving a high five from the Tiger (otherwise known as Ritchie)
- getting to brag about above high five
- seeing Superman on ice... not really sure about this one
- learning to chant "RIT, RIT, RIT!" and "Yay Tigers" with all the other crazed fans
- when asked what color shirt he had on (it was orange and brown, of course), replying with "Tiger!"
- the cherry picker right near where we parked
Pictures to follow.