Wednesday, October 12, 2011

cookies.


Mama braved the first ever making of Christmas sugar cookies with the mini man.
He helped at every step... dough-making, rolling, cutting out, transferring to sheets, sprinkling, and of course, eating.  We got some interesting shaped angels and stars out of the ordeal.  Stars were his favorite because he thought they were starfish.  Dominic ended up green by the end of it all because when I looked away for a second, one whole pan became green with colored sugar...

And, yes, I realize Christmas is far, far away.  I know exactly how big and how tired I will be in December, so I'm attempting to be organized and ahead of schedule.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...