Thursday, February 16, 2012

11 Things.

I saw this post first over at Sorta Crunchy.  I wasn't tagged or anything, but I thought it looked like fun, and as the age of neverending surveys seems to have passed, I haven't done one of these in a LONG time.  As you can tell, it's obviously nowhere near the 11th anymore.  So, it'll have to be '11 Things on the 16th.'  Hey, I made it within the week - that's gotta count for something, right?  Here goes...


11 Random Things About Me
1. It took me quite awhile sitting and thinking to even begin this list.  I think I am too organized to be truly random.
2. I have super powers.  At least that's what I tell my boys. They believe me.  
3. I haven't seen a movie in theaters in over 2 years.
4. I have a thing for awesome monkey paraphernalia.  And, sometimes, well often, I refer to my sons as monkeys.
5. I might have gone a little crazy with my green goals for this year... more to come on that in another post.
6. I love the smell of newborns' heads.
7. I have plans to get a piercing this year.  Maybe a tattoo, too.  
8. I rarely wear deodorant... mostly because I don't need it but also because the ingredient list scares me a little.  I plan to try my hand at making it at some point.
9. I love the children's book character, Olivia the pig. More than my son does. But only a little bit so. (I even own a stuffed version).
10. If you know me pretty well, these things are probably not really random.
11.  I did this list in random order (as in not starting with 1.)




11 Questions from SortaCrunchy


1. Which season is your favorite and why? My favourite seasons are anything less than 80 degrees, but if I have to pick, I'd say fall.  It means summer is over, scarves, sweaters, + boots can be worn. Colorful leaves and lovely smells. Cider, pumpkin patches, and apple picking.  Yup, definitely a great time of year.
2. What is the best deal you've ever gotten on anything? I got my husband for free - does that count?  Otherwise I couldn't even tell you... I get pretty much everything for a deal.  It's kind of the way I roll.
3. What is your favorite dessert? Mmm. Oh so many to choose from. I guess it depends on who's baking.  My mama makes an amazing almost pound cake.  My husband makes a delicious flan and a to-die-for Julia Childs almond chocolate cake.  It also depends on what kind of mood I'm in...
4. When was the last time you went to the dentist? For a cleaning?  Not for way too long, but I did go about 4 months ago for a weird pregnancy tumor I had in my mouth at the time.
5. Do you prefer older homes or new construction? Older homes have ever much more character.
6. What is your favorite social media platform and why? (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, etc)  I think I'd have to say FB just because it's the easiest to share everything from. 
7. Photography: do it yourself or go to a professional? Both.  Always do it myself and since I'm a pro, that kind of covers both options.
8. What is the last thing you made? A cup of peach tea.
9. Thrifting: love it or hate it? Silly question (for me, at least).  LOVE it.  
10. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset, only because I hate getting up super early.  If I was well rested, which doesn't really happen with an infant, I might be up for getting up and watching the sun rise.
11. What is your guilty pleasure? cinnamon buns from a can.  I rarely eat them, but still they are one of the grosser things I crave at times.


I'm not going to tag anything.  I feel these are no fun when you feel like you're supposed to do it, for one reason or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...