Thursday, February 16, 2012

Future Posts :: Please reply!!!

So, I know I have promised a katrillion things to different people.  I am (honestly!) compiling a list of stories I promised to share and reviews on products tried and other such stuff.  Right now I know I have wishes to hear B's birth story, cloth diaper suggestions, newborn top products, other green things we've done around our home, and probably many my mama brain has made me forget.

Please do comment on this post and let me know if you've requested something in the past few months and would like to see it.  I will try my darndest to get it written up and posted.

I am trying to be somewhat more consistent - discovering that I can actually get the scheduling-in-advance-posting to work has been terrific.  So, yes, please let me know if you've asked me questions and I've yet to answer them by posting below.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. At the moment, I'm just awaiting the birth story. I think I've already pestered you about everything else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am working on it! You got more detailed emails than other people... I might have to work my responses to you into some of my posts. =)

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...