Monday, February 27, 2012

Link love.

My "crazy hair" as my son calls it.

Since my weekly wrap-up last week lacked links, here are some I've appreciated this past week.  I had to go searching for them, so it took a little longer than I'd have liked to have them up here. But, instead of two or three, I came up with a bunch that have kept me thinking of all kinds of things I hope to do in the coming weeks. So, here we go:

How to Teach Kids to Clean [Simple Homeschooling]
100 Picture Books to Read Before Kindergarten [Greater Victoria Public Library]
75 Books That Build Character [No Time for FlashCards]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...