Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A tea party.


Dom has a new favorite book: 'A Sick Day for Amos McGee.'  We discovered it at the library last week, and now we read it over and over and over.  Mama also loves this new book as the art is lovely, and the story is sweet and unselfish (a rarity in children's books it seems). If you're looking for a new read, we highly back this one.  

            
In this story, Amos has tea daily.  As a result, my son was inspired to beg for a tea party.  He insisted we use my tea pot, make scones (that's not even in the book...), and use my tiny silver spoons that have teapots on the handle.  So, we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...