Saturday, February 18, 2012

That boy is a smart one.

I ate breakfast after the rest of the family today as my loving husband must have seen my 7 o'clock face and decided more sleep was in order. (It was). He sweetly snuck both boys out, made breakfast, and got morning chores started. I got myself a good man.
Anyhow D seeing me eating thought this a perfect opportunity for him to attempt 2nd breakfast.

D: Can I have a pancake?
Me: You may have a bite.

A few minutes pass
D: Can I have another bite?
Me: Sure.

Maybe 2 minutes later
D: Last one! (in adorable intonations)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...