Friday, February 17, 2012

The Weekly Capture


D watching the winter snowflakes.  17 February.


It's the end of my first week of purposefully blogging.  As in I actually am updating.  Not just thinking about updating.  

As a part of blogging more often, I hope to have regular "themed" posts.  They need more creative names (keep thinking of ones that are too cheesy), but my brain is somewhat dead.  It's been one of those days.  2 year old "I don't want to..." in regards to everything. Pooped on by a projectile pooping expert. Yes, I know gross. But it happened, so I'm noting it. Reheated my cup of tea 3 times before I actually took a sip that was warm. Ridiculous amounts of laundry (mostly due to the poop explosion). A random rash appearing on my arms ended my day.  Yup, one of those days.

Quote
“Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person’s ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.” ― C.S. Lewis

A Sweet Moment 
My older son telling my younger son, "You're so cute. Super cute. You're awesome!"

Listening to
Amy Winehouse :: Someone to Watch Over Me

Links


Looking forward to
Mardi Gras + Ash Wednesday 


8 Things I am Thankful For
  • my fabulous little family
  • meal blessings right and left
  • HUGE, white snowflakes (no offense winter, but you've been pretty lame thus far)
  • winning contests, even ones with small prizes
  • spicy molasses ginger cookies
  • b's swing - it's the perfect thing when I cannot hold him
  • the moby + beco - again when I need my hands but still want to cuddle my boy
  • 2 hour downton this week! (now I'm on pins + needles for the finale)





Ideas borrowed from Carrots for Michaelmas + Go Love Serve


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...