Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Weekly Capture II



The boys at a morning photo shoot from this week


I fully intended to post this yesterday, but last night the winds were so strong and we lost power a few times, so I decided to turn off the computer just to be safe.  So, Saturday morning upload it is.  

A Sweet Moment (or two)
After our tea party on Tuesday (at the end of which, Dom remarked, "That was beautiful, Mama"), Dom waking up from his nap on Wednesday requesting another tea party.  So, we put the kettle on and settled down on the kitchen floor to enjoy tea and scones together.  


Quote
"Man can fully discover his true self only in a sincere giving of himself." 

~ Pope John Paul II

Listening to
Dom sing me his version of 'Let's Call the Whole Thing Off' ("I say caah-nada, you say tomahta... pinahta. pahtahta")

Watching
Stephen Fry's In America - it's thoroughly entertaining and somewhat informative (thankfully I did pay attention in US history to know most of what he's shared)

Links
My computer deleted all the windows I had open, and I forgot with my fantastic mama brain being what it is, so no links for now...

Looking forward to
kids going back to school this week, so we can enjoy quiet activities out again


8 Things I am Thankful For
  • Lent
  • packages and treats nearly every day!
  • $1 sales at one of my favourite consignment stores
  • fun photos of some of my favourite, favourite people uploaded this week
  • mini daffodil plants - the little man and I picked one out for our kitchen window this week
  • friends who've blessed us with dinner AND stayed to chat
  • swaddle-up-the-baby-in-what-looks-like-a-straight-jacket outfits
  • snuggly storytimes with the little man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...