Friday, March 2, 2012

The Weekly Capture III





A cuddly moment with my tiny man who's been loved on slightly less this 
week due to his sick older brother + our attempting not to spread germs.

As you'll see see, much of my week was absorbed in this crazy bacteria overtaking poor Dom's skin. Here's to hoping next week's update will include more diverse and fun topics. Ugh, and you'll have to forgive the crazy formatting happening here. I don't have time to figure out what went awry.

A Sweet Moment (or two)
David was comparing the many personality similarities between my eldest and me.

I looked over to Dom who was nearby, and asked: "Dom, are you my mini me?"

Dom: "Uh no. I'm not Minnie! I'm Mickey Mouse!"
Quote
"It is the heart which perceives God and not the reason. That is what faith is: God perceived by the heart, not by the reason."

"If you gain, you gain all. If you lose, you lose nothing. Wager then, without hesitation, that He exists."
Blaise Pascal

Listening to
Jolie Holland: Pure Imagination (from album 'for the kids three' - one of the few kids' albums I can stand)
Watching
Only more of Stephen Fry in America
Links
Burying the Big Yellow Bus [Simple Homeschool]
Red Lentil Burgers [My Recipes] - trying some new Vegetarian meals this week!
Looking forward to
A rash-less week for the boy, so we can exit the house more than emergency runs for more lotion. 


8 Things I am Thankful For
  • medicines for the little man
  • my husband's awesome ability to make a quick, yet tasty meal out of nothing
  • little man being a trooper while sick
  • tiny man being a trooper and letting us tend to his bro
  • my little sis turning 12 this week - sheesh, she's making me feel old!
  • a massage to look forward to tonight
  • tiny man letting me sleep (for the most part) at night
  • fresh new veggies to try (and learning to love root veggies a tad more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...