Friday, March 9, 2012

The Weekly Capture IV

the boys.  6 march.

Quotes
"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother."   Lin Yutang

"What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce."   Mark Twain


A Sweet Moment
B was crying. I instructed D to go tell his little brother to calm down and that I was coming soon.
D walks over and says: "Shhh Blaise, don't cry. It's ok. You have blue eyes just like Mama."

Watching
Island at War (a series focusing on the Channel Islands during WWII- it's a filler while waiting on more Downton Abbey)


Links
Spices of Life: A Round-Up of Homemade Spice Blends [Simple Bites]


The Spontaneous Invitation [The Kitchn] 




8 Things I'm Thankful for

  • Being able to open windows to warm breezes
  • a successful purge of the boys' stuff
  • healthy skin for my little man
  • tea, many, many cups of tea
  • warm blueberry muffins
  • cheap laundry soap made by me
  • massages
  • roasted brussel sprouts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...