my little dudes.
A Sweet Moment
Even though it was during a moment of Dom feeling as if he didn't *need* a nap yesterday, he called me back when I was leaving the room, saying, "Mama, come back! Come back! I need you. I really need you to hug me." So, of course I came back.
"To a great extent, the level of any civilization is the level of its womanhood.When a man loves a woman, he has to become worthy of her. The higher her virtue, the more her character, the more devoted she is to truth, justice, goodness, the more a man has to aspire to be worthy of her.The history of civilization could actually be written in terms of the level of its women." Archbishop Fulton Sheen
Not much of anything. Oh Veggie Tales. Lots of Veggie Tales.
How to Find True Freedom with Food :: Simple Mom
Healthy Easter Egg and Basket Filling Ideas :: Mama and Baby Love
What Goes on This Real Food Baby's High Chair Tray? :: Kitchen Stewardship
Looking Forward To
A fabulous ballet this Sunday starring FOUR of my superbly talented siblings.
8 Things I'm Thankful For
- smiley boys
- a super giggley Dom, and his newfound love for "weird" faces
- cloth diapers amazing ability to capture crazy blowouts (what can I say? Some things just make life nicer)
- breezey evenings
- workshops for business that are, best of all, free
- phone calls with my sister
- plans for some awesome things in the next few months... more will follow on that!