Friday, March 23, 2012

Weekly Capture VI

my little dudes.

A Sweet Moment
Even though it was during a moment of Dom feeling as if he didn't *need* a nap yesterday, he called me back when I was leaving the room, saying, "Mama, come back! Come back! I need you. I really need you to hug me." So, of course I came back.

Quote
"To a great extent, the level of any civilization is the level of its womanhood.When a man loves a woman, he has to become worthy of her. The higher her virtue, the more her character, the more devoted she is to truth, justice, goodness, the more a man has to aspire to be worthy of her.The history of civilization could actually be written in terms of the level of its women."                      Archbishop Fulton Sheen

Watching
Not much of anything. Oh Veggie Tales. Lots of Veggie Tales.

Links

Looking Forward To
A fabulous ballet this Sunday starring FOUR of my superbly talented siblings. 

8 Things I'm Thankful For
  • smiley boys
  • a super giggley Dom, and his newfound love for "weird" faces
  • sunshine
  • cloth diapers amazing ability to capture crazy blowouts (what can I say? Some things just make life nicer)
  • breezey evenings
  • workshops for business that are, best of all, free
  • phone calls with my sister
  • plans for some awesome things in the next few months... more will follow on that!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love that quote! I've never read it before.

    And cloth diapers are the best for big blowouts. When we used disposables on vacation recently there was poop everywhere and I missed my cloth diapers! Oh, motherhood :)

    Haley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend sent me that quote - I loved it, too!

      And I completely agree about cloth diapers. We used disposables this past weekend, and I missed mine as well!

      Delete

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...