Friday, March 30, 2012

Weekly Capture VII

                                                        
Dom enjoying his chocolate dino from Grandpa.

A Sweet Moment

I've been attempting to teach Dominic about privacy and how it's a treat for Mama to get it. Today he stood outside the bathroom door until he heard the sink turn on, and then he burst into the room asking, "Did you like your treat?"

Quote
Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.  ~Epictetus

Watching
Late night episodes of Castle.

Reading
At the encouragement of my little brother (who's not so little anymore), I have begun reading the Harry Potter series. Presently on book 2 and enjoying them thus far.


Links
30 of My Favorite Children's Books :: Motherhood Your Way   (Some more fun reads!)
Why I Hated Breastfeeding (and How That Changed) Part I :: Carrots for Michaelmas (also read Part 2!)
What We Don't Buy at the Grocery Store :: The Little Green Homemaker



Looking Forward To

Holy Week.

8 Things I'm Thankful For
  • Blackcurrant Tea
  • 2 easy peasy traveling fellows
  • Friends dropping by
  • a lovely performance of Coppelia
  • seeing ALL my siblings
  • sleeping baby Moby-ed up
  • the crock pot
  • my boy getting to the stage where he yearns to learn more


Sleeping tiny one at the Museum of Play in his Pirate hat.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to my post! I loved your post about 25 books for toddlers. I'm inspired to make my own list and I'll definitely link to yours!

    Haley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cannot wait to read your list - there are never too many books to be discovered!

      Delete

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...