Flowers picked for me by my boy. He's the sweetest.
So, after last week's book list, I thought I'd share another recently list. Here is our spring/summer bucket list! We're planning to stay mostly local, and as David will be in Masters' classes, many of these are things I plan to attempt by myself. Also, although these are many things specific to our area, it doesn't mean there isn't similar things to do in your area!
Our Spring + Summer Bucket List
- Go berry picking
- Explore local parks - especially Highland and Durand-Eastman Parks
- Visit a splash park
- Eat local made ice cream on the canal
- Make jam with picked berries
- Go to Buffalo Zoo
- Go the beach more than once
- Buy our produce at the Public Market and other farmer's markets
- Go hiking at Letchworth
- Go camping for a weekend
- Make S'Mores
- Have many picnics and invite friends along
- Attend a county fair
- Run through a sprinkler
- Feed the ducks at the canal
- Build sand castles
- Play miniature golf
- Go swimming in a pool
- Finger paint outside
- Concert in the Park
- Movie in the Park
- Annnnd Shakespeare in the Park
- Drink Slurpees
- Build a Campfire
- Have a watermelon seed spitting contest
- Take a day trip to Ithaca and go in the waterfalls
- Make popsicles
- Have a water fight (balloons, hose, you get the idea!)
- Visit the Aquarium of Niagara
- And play lots in our [tiny] yard, enjoying chalk, the wading pool, and the garden!
Want to follow my blog? It's easy - subscribe via the RSS or email links in the top righthand corner.
All rights reserved. ©Sarah G. Ortiz
::This blog post may contain Amazon Affiliate links.
By clicking through to make a purchase, you help to financially support TO+M::