Monday, April 2, 2012

Project Simplify - week 4 Wrap Up


This title is not true. I didn't get nearly as much done as I'd hoped on my self-assigned challenge, and so I have decided not to wrap up but rather to extend my week into 2. This challenge needs my attention as I own way too many clothes, and I barely wear about half of them. I did get through the top 3 drawers of my dresser, but I still have 4 to go, along with the dreaded pile and my closet.

Thankfully, my middlest brother is coming into town tomorrow, and hopefully, he will provide more than sufficient entertainment for Dom, so I can continue to make progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...