Friday, April 13, 2012

Weekly Capture IX

                                               


Late night. Short answers this week. Welcome to some craziness of my week. It's been a looooong one.



A Sweet Moment
I gave Dom his post-nap snack today. He responded by saying, "Why thanks. Now can you start dinner?"
Then maybe ten minutes later, we were making up silly songs. I sang to him something about getting cuter, and he told me, "No, I'm already really cute."

Quote
"I strongly suspect that if we saw all the difference even the tiniest of our prayers to God make, and all the people those little prayers were destined to affect, and all the consequences of those effects down through the centuries, we would be so paralyzed with awe at the power of prayer that we would be unable to get up off our knees for the rest of our lives."                                                                                              Dr. Peter Kreeft

Watching
Masterpiece's Sherlock

Reading
The final book of Harry Potter... yes, I read fast. 

Listening To
The Cats Broadway Soundtrack + some classical goodness



Looking Forward To
A visit from my bestest of friends and eldest of sisters tomorrow (happens to be the same person)

8 Things I'm Thankful For
  • coffee with friends this morning
  • productivity!
  • whiskey sours
  • baby cooing
  • airplane earrings
  • siblings
  • new cloth diapers
  • thin mints

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Sherlock? I wonder when Season 2 comes out. And I must ask, how much are you loving HP!? We're are total loons about HP around here and I love hearing people's thoughts on them after they've experienced them for the first time. I want to be Molly Weasley so bad! Also, you always have the best quotes on your weekly capture. I always enjoy them!

    Haley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've greatly enjoyed Sherlock - it's a fun modern twist, yet keeping with the character of who he was. I think Season 2 should be available soon... May, I think?
      LOVING Harry Potter - I think I might want to be adopted by the Weasley family. They're the best. I'm finally finishing up Book 7.
      Glad you enjoy the quotes - I always aim to find some deeper thoughts in the midst of my sometimes crazy life.

      Delete

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...