This week's wrap up is early as I plan to stay away from the computer during the Paschal Triduum, which begins with tonight's Holy Thursday Mass, and culminates in the celebration of the Feast Day of the Resurrection.
A Sweet Moment
Dominic and I were discussing Easter and all it entails a few days back. I was explaining that when Jesus allowed himself to be crucified he took all our sins and "bad things we do" with Him. Dom looked at me for a minute, then nodded his head, saying, "Ohhh, my gooky stuff."
"Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and Hallelujah is our song."
Pope John Paul II
Band of Brothers (2 episodes thus far) with Das Hubband.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book 4)
Looking Forward To
So many beautiful as well as fun Easter traditions, both those continued and new ones.
8 Things I'm Thankful For
- the brother visiting
- happy laughter from the boys
- David getting tomorrow off work, so we can spend the whole weekend as a family
- chocolate, to be eaten in just a few days =)
- cute clothes found for the boys at a used kid's stuff sale
- a productive week
- dinosaurs... (I asked Dom what he was thankful for this week, and this was his response. I thought it too cute not to add it)