Friday, April 20, 2012

Weekly Capture X

                          
Morning outing to the park

Quotes from my boy
"My life is furry, and it's in my bed." 
"My daddy is Daddy. He's the best one."

Quote
"It's the job that's never started takes longest to finish."             J. R. R. Tolkien

Watching
Band of Brothers with the husband (I married a winner - he watched Downton Abbey with me, and I watch this with him)

Reading
Finished the final book in the Harry Potter Series (looking for some new fiction - suggestions?)
Started Thomas Merton's New Seeds of Contemplation - am aiming to read several chapters a week

Listening To
A lil Bob Dylan alongside some Joshua Radin, Elvis Presley, Mumford + Sons, and Amy Winehouse

Cooking
Slow Cooker Black Bean Enchiladas
Lentil and Chick Pea Curry with Coconut Milk


Links
15 Recycled Paper Roll Crafts for Earth Day :: No Time for Flashcards
Living Naturally: Your Simple + Frugal Cleaning Supply Closet :: Cheeky Bums Blog
Covering Our Nutritional Needs with Green Smoothies :: Passionate Homemaking
Mommy's Wellness To Do List :: Mama Bear Matters





Looking Forward To
Working this weekend - it's been awhile since I've been out to shoot.

8 Things I'm Thankful For

  • visits from the sister
  • saline drops and nose-cleaner-outers
  • flowers and green popping up everywhere
  • berries in season!
  • a diaper order set to arrive sometime next week
  • quiet moments
  • dancing with my little menfolk
  • the arrival of a much awaited little baby girl (we can't wait to meet her now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...