Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there! I know it's a bit late, but we were busy celebrating the dad in our house. We baked a delicious cake, gave dad his awesome art, and spent all kinds of fun time hanging out spending time together as a family. It was pretty fun, not exactly restful, but definitely full of sweet moments. So glad we have a great Daddy in our family of O.




"Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs."
         Pam Brown


In honor both of dads and the books that we enjoy so immensely, here are a few of our favorite books about dads:

Every Friday by Dan Yaccarino

Hop on Pop by Dr. Seuss

Way Up High in a Tall, Green Tree by Jan Peck and Valeria Petrone



Our superhero dad.

"Even though your kids will consistently do the exact opposite of what you're telling them to do, you have to keep loving them just as much."
        Bill Cosby


My dad and I when I was about 2

"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it."
         Clarence Budington Kelland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...