Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Weekly Capture XIV

I finally cut Shaggy's hair.

We spent a lovely weekend with my family, not only spending lots of fun and entertaining time with them, but also getting to see five (yes, five!) of my super talented siblings dance in their annual ballet recital. The weekend extended through yesterday morning, and the trek back home took nearly 6 hours... thus making this week's wrap-up a bit late.

This morning has already started my week with a bang. Not only do we have the side effects of trips covering the floors of our kitchen and dining room, but we've also already had one accident in bed, and the bathroom floor is inexplicabley wet.

Quotes from the boy
"Mama, please take my sadness away!"
"Can you get my wetness off!?!"

Overheard:
David to Dom, referring to Blaise: "He's your best friend."
Dom: "Well, he's putting goop on me."

Now, thanks to Grandpa and the aunts and uncles, Dom sings the song showcased in this:




Quote found
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."         -Mark Twain

Watching
Wild Target - comedies about assassins are always fun, and a movie starring Emily Blunt, Bill Nighy, Rupert Grint, Rupert Everett, + Martin Freeman means fun entertainment.

Links
My Annual 'You Are More Than Your Swimsuit' Post :: The Gypsy Mama
10 Kid Friendly Ideas for Backyard Fun :: Apartment Therapy
He Won't Ever Get to be Pregnant :: Catholic Exchange, article by Dwija Borobia

Looking Forward to
A week of catch up! Here, there, + everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...