A carousel ride with my o'bots.
"Hey, look it's that cookie cutter!" when he saw an outline of the United States... whoops.
"Blaise, I love you! You peed on my sheets..." (Glad he's so forgiving!)
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit."
Tales of Beedle the Bard by JK Rowling - a book in the Harry Potter family that was a quick yet fun read of short tales akin to Aesop's Fables. It took me less than an hour. Next step - read a longer book.
Zen - reairing presently on Masterpiece online, it fulfills my love for mystery + well done drama. Plus, as a perk it stars Rufus Sewall, who I generally enjoy immensely.
Living Naturally: Summer Time First Aid Kit :: Cheeky Bums Blog
Practicing Sustainable Health :: SimpleMom
My Green Cheats: A Dozen Ways I Don't Help the Earth :: Green Your Way
Thankful for (in no particular order)
- cooler weather
- trips to the Canal for ice cream
- tapioca pudding, ice pops, and other glorious summer desserts
- coffee, a million times over (B has decided sleep is a thing of his past)
- morning coffee dates w/ friends combined with a playdate for Dom
- drying laundry outside
- time with the husband again, especially after last quarter
- yard sale finds
A week with one of my younger sisters!