Friday, June 15, 2012

Weekly Capture XVI

A carousel ride with my o'bots.

Quotes from the boy
"Hey, look it's that cookie cutter!" when he saw an outline of the United States... whoops.

"Blaise, I love you! You peed on my sheets..." (Glad he's so forgiving!)


Quote found
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit."
          Aristotle

Reading
Tales of Beedle the Bard by JK Rowling - a book in the Harry Potter family that was a quick yet fun read of short tales akin to Aesop's Fables. It took me less than an hour. Next step - read a longer book.

Watching
Zen - reairing presently on Masterpiece online, it fulfills my love for mystery + well done drama. Plus, as a perk it stars Rufus Sewall, who I generally enjoy immensely.

Links

Thankful for (in no particular order)
  • cooler weather
  • trips to the Canal for ice cream
  • tapioca pudding, ice pops, and other glorious summer desserts
  • coffee, a million times over (B has decided sleep is a thing of his past)
  • morning coffee dates w/ friends combined with a playdate for Dom
  • drying laundry outside
  • time with the husband again, especially after last quarter
  • yard sale finds
Looking forward to
A week with one of my younger sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...