Friday, August 3, 2012

Weekly Capture XXIII


Blaise chilling in the laundry basket.

An impromptu trip to see my parents + siblings (as well as my in-laws) kind of threw this whole week for a loop, at least on the blog. It was a much needed trip for my sanity, and as David is plugging away in the world of his Master's, it provided him with some uninterrupted study time. So, sorry for the lack of posting this week. I had good intentions, but posts are ever so much harder to keep up with via the Ipod. For now, enjoy the week's wrap-up, more visual memories will come tomorrow, and next week, I'll try to stay on the ball.  =)

Out of the Mouth of Dom
"No Blaise! This is *my* cheesestick. Don't look at it. You cannot have these yet." I understand his reasoning, but perhaps we need to work on his gentleness in speech...

"Hey Mama, I had a strawberry burp!"  Yup, his little-boyness is setting in strong.


After tons of pool fun.

Quote Found
"In this body we will live. In this body we will die. But where you invest your love, you invest your life."
                     Mumford & Sons

Links to Check Out
2012 Olympians :: Photographs by LA Times' Jay L. Clendenin  - Beautiful images with 4x5 analog portraits in a diptych alongside modern digital captures.
The Power of a Parent's Touch :: Kara Fleck/Bamboo Magazine
Finding Joy :: Simple Homeschool


Deal for you
Nursing mamas, this one is for you. Bamboobies is giving away pairs of their nursing pads (which are awesome, by the way) for 1¢ + $3.95 S+H. They are my most used pads right now and come highly recommended. Available through August 7th or as long as supplies last. 


4 comments:

  1. "Don't look at it. You cannot have these yet."
    Haha! hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - it took everything in me to not laugh.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    This is Mary Drennen. Your kids are so cute. I absolutely love the laundry basket picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! Great to hear from you! I hope you and your family are doing well.

      Delete

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...