Friday, December 14, 2012

6 Points if Slapdashery

{1}
That Stash Holiday Chai Tea I was sipping on while typing up this post on Peace the other day is truly amazing. It's like December in a cup.

{2}
Learning to crawl with attempts to stand up for the B boy has led mama to find a patron saint for head injuries. Nothing too serious, just too frequently was the noggin whacking into things. So, Blessed John Licci was called upon.

{3}
Can I just say how much it bothers me that retailers use the 12 Days of Christmas to make excuses for sales leading *up* to Christmas? You'd think their research departments would look up the history of what (and when) the 12 Days are. There, said it.

{4}
My birthday is next week, and this is the first time in a long time that I don't actually have a specific "wish" in mind. Still a few days to think...


{5} Bathtime is now a frequent happening for Mr. "I-think-avocado-banana-food-in-general-makes-a-terrific-mousse." He loves the extra bathing time. Mama not so much.

{6} Who knew allowing Dom to add cars to his playdough would make both activities THAT much more exciting. He's entertained himself for about an hour several times this week. It's a tiny taste of Heaven for this mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...