Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Social Networking Updates

Hey, hey folks! As this blog has been gaining fans and readership seems to be much higher these days, I have been exploring some social media outlets. Now that I know less than half of you personally (feel a bit like Bilbo writing that...), I think I need to work on my online presence. Here is what is happening now:

Facebook
I have created a fan page. Find me here: www.facebook.com/twoOsPlusMore On top of blog updates, you'll get a peek into my family's life and I'll share products/events/articles that I think are fantastic. It's still in the works, but you might as well go 'Like' it now. =)

Twitter
I'm still learning the ins and outs of Twitter, but follow me at @TwoOsPlusMore for daily blips of life, shared links, and updates on posts!

Pinterest
I'm a little extreme in my Pinning. So, be forewarned... Pinterest provides the perfect way for me to organize my own brain (thus admits the extremely visual memory oriented lady). I have somewheres around twenty boards focused on everything from Children's Activities to Green Living to Recipes Galore. My boards are under: SarahGO

Also, to be noted... I'll be working on revamping this blog a little visually over the next month. I'm hoping to make some major changes in what you see in the sidebars. If any readers have a blog with similar purposes/readership and would be interested in exchanging buttons, let me know!

Last note:
I fund this blog purely from my Amazon Associates account. If you'd like to help me out with making this a worthwhile venture and financially help our little family some, you can easily do so. Just click on any of the links that lead through to Amazon. To be noted, you can purchase anything - it doesn't have to be what I'm recommending. Also, be on the lookout for a little widget on the right side of the page. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyo! Welcome to Two Os Plus More! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I *do* read and appreciate each and every comment, but sometimes due to, you know, life and stuff, it does take me a bit to reply. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...