Here's what we'll be doing this summer:
1. Feed ducks at the Canal
2. Make milkshakes
3. Go to a splash pad/park
4. Have a BBQ with friends
5. Build a sandcastle
6. Explore a new park
7. Watch a sunset
8. Go berry picking
9. Eat ice cream at the Creamery
10. Play mini golf
11. Run through the sprinkler
12. Paint art outside
13. Make jam and can it
14. Swim in the ocean
15. Swim in a pool
16. Visit the Buffalo Zoo
17. Make a pie
18. Have a tea party
19. Watch fireworks
20. Make lemonade
21. Visit 2 new churches whilst traveling
22. Decorate the sidewalk with homemade sidewalk chalk paint
23. Catch bugs
24. Read books outside in the sun
25. DIY bubbles
26. Enjoy a Concert in the Park
27. Make a blanket fort
28. Drink slurpees
29. Buy produce at a local Farmer's Market
30. Have a water fight
31. Do the Reading Challenge with the local library
32. Eat watermelon and spit seeds
33. Make popcisles
34. Get super dirty and clean off with the garden hose
35. Learn to identify plants and trees
36. Make ice cream in a bag
37. Do a new puzzle
38. Have a Breakfast Picnic outside in PJs
39. Climb a tree
40. Make personal homemade pizzas and have a party to celebrate our family!
So, those are *Our* summer plans? What are yours? Did you make a bucket list?
For more ideas check out my Summer Activity Ideas Pinterest board! I'll be adding to it, so follow it to see some of the ideas I find.
Find out more at The Happy Family Movement!
Want to follow my blog? It's easy - subscribe via the RSS or email links in the top righthand corner.
All rights reserved. ©Sarah G. Ortiz
::This blog post may contain Amazon Affiliate links.
By clicking through to make a purchase, you help to financially support TO+M::